Motherhood is definitely not what I thought it would be. It’s BETTER!!! My day typically consists of:
- Eating three meals – this is a major feat!!!
- Exercising for 30 minutes – I go to my trainer two days a week & work out in Levi’s room every other day while he sleeps in my bed 🙂
- Schoolwork – I have a really nice program through ASU that is all online! I usually complete my homework while Joe plays with Levi after school/work.
- Reading/Journaling – This is my time to be free!! Two of my favorite hobbies.
- LEVI!!! – I saved the best for last. 🙂 Levi is a little over 2 months old & loves to play. We take walks, dance to music, & just laugh at each other. He is great.
So there you have it! My life may seem fairly uneventful – and it is – yet I have never had such joy & purpose. Levi has taught me so much about responsibility & patience. For example, he is very happy at times, & very sad at others; some days I spend hours just hugging him so that he can rest peacefully.
I’m continuously reminded that life isn’t about the “to do” list. It’s about adding value to the world by being yourself & exercising your talents!! This has been a great lesson to me lately.
Thanks for stopping by! ❤ Aubrey